Win a free bottle of Uribiotic
Your feedback is important to us.
Please tell us what you like most about any of our UTI Products from your own experiences using them.
At the beginning of every month we will pick our favourite entry as the winner and publish it on this site.
In appreciation for your time, you will receive a free bottle of Uribiotic.
Click here for details
UTI Signs Symptoms |
UTI Causes Risk Factors |
UTI E. Coli |
UTI Antibiotics |
UTI Health Tips |
Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary bladder infection (or UTI for short) has become a major medical problem. Affecting over 13 million people each year in the United States alone, it is the most common infection in adult females (30:1 female:male ratio). In fact, it is a worldwide health problem.
From time to time, you may hear or read scientific reports allegedly showing that such-and-such vitamin doesn't work or may even be harmful to your health.
They are a perfect example of the existing, and often uninformed, prejudice against nutritional supplements.
I sincerely hope that you do not believe in such anti-vitamin nonsense discouraging their use.
This website is intended to help you - a bladder infection sufferer - become an informed patient who can manage her or his own care, ask the right questions, insist on adequate management and information, and seek an optimal health outcome.
Perhaps it will even help medical health professionals to appreciate and, hopefully, consider the nutritional and lifestyle-based approach as the alternative treatment option for urinary tract infections.
When it comes to urinary tract infection, you need to stay alert, ask questions, and ultimately rely on yourself for important healthcare decisions. By applying the outlined guidelines, you will be able to take better control of your urinary health, just as we all should do.
Although 25 percent of all hospitalized patients will receive a catheter at some point in their stay, nearly 1 out of every 3 patients undergoing catheterization does not need it!
That much of this over-catheterization may be due to the fact that it makes the jobs of hospital staff easier.
However, once inserted, the devices often remain too long because doctors either forget or do not know which of their patients still have a catheter inserted.
Catheters are considered necessary when a patient is
Other cases include:
- incontinent or unable to control urine flow, and
- in post-operative recovery.
Unfortunately, every day a catheter is left in, a patient has a 5 percent chance of developing a urinary tract infection (UTI), as bacteria from the patient's genital area - in most cases pathogenic E. coli bacteria - migrate up the outside of the catheter and infect the otherwise sterile bladder. Occasionally, this infection spreads to the bloodstream. (The incidence of UTIs is reduced, however, if silver alloy catheters are used).
- a bladder obstruction such as an enlarged prostrate (BPH) in men, or
- the need to observe the urine levels.
Usually treated with antibiotics, the urinary tract infections:
For this reason, researchers are calling for a mandatory "stop-order" on all hospital
catheterizations after 48 hours, with a daily review thereafter.
- have the potential to lengthen hospital stays and
- cause more serious side effects that can be life threatening.
The D-Mannose Story
Those who had remained infected after having been subjected to a wide range of potent, side-effect-inducing antibiotics have successfully rid themselves of chronic or acute infections using d-Mannose MAX.
It was discovered in the late 1980s that a small amount of D-Mannose - naturally occurring in peaches, apples, berries - is present in the urine normally, apparently acting as a defensive mechanism against pathogenic bacteria - infectious microorganisms, colloqually knowns as germs.
When D-Mannose is taken as a supplement, much more of the carbohydrate passes through the urinary tract, therefore, strengthening this natural defense. E. coli bacteria surrounded by high levels of D-mannose cannot adhere to the epithelium - a layer that lines the urinary tract.
Some clinical experience suggests that supplemental D-Mannose acts as a molecular "chaff" to which bacteria bind, preventing them from binding to the bladder cells. For this reason, even those who had remained infected after having been subjected to a wide range of potent, side-effect-inducing antibiotics have successfully rid themselves of chronic or acute infections using D-Mannose.
E. Coli Bacteria: The Pirates of the Urinary Tract
Most infections of the lower urinary tract (85-90%) are due to a few strains of E. coli bacteria. If they get into the bladder or the urethra, the body has ways of fighting them off - including the obvious methods of simply flushing them out with the urine.
However, these invading bacteria have evolved ways of anchoring themselves to the cells of the urinary tract. E. coli are able to take advantage of receptors naturally found on the cells of the mucosal lining of the urinary tract. These receptors are like molecular "docking bays" for substances which the cells need for their normal growth and development.
Like pirates in an old movie, E. coli then use "grappling hooks", called type I pili, to first hook on to these receptors, and then to invade the cell. Once inside the cell, E. coli can live and reproduce in safety, shielded from many of the body's defensive immune responses.
In fact, E. coli are so sophisticated that when the body detects that cells have been infected and activates the cell suicide program to destroy the bacteria, these bacteria can actually... flee the dying host cell before it is flushed out, and look for... new cells to invade!
D-Mannose: The Mechanism of Action
Up to 90 percent of all E. coli urinary tract infections can be cured within 1 to 2 days with d-Mannose MAX. Even more remarkably, it accomplishes this feat without killing a single bacterium!
Pathogenic E. coli bacteria's pili "grappling hooks" are composed of long, fibrous chains of molecular "glue" called adhesion. The effective binding of these adhesion molecules depends on the chemical attraction between them and the residues of a simple carbohydrate D-Mannose on the cell surface receptors of the urinary tract host cells.
The chemical attraction between E. coli bacteria adhesions and D-Mannose is their strength - but it also provides a point of vulnerability. If you can interfere with the binding of adhesions to the D-Mannose residues in the receptors of your urinary tract cells, then you can also prevent pathogenic E. coli from getting a foothold for adherence and infection.
The natural way to eliminate E. coli infections from the urinary tract is to beat them at their own game.
If they are going to cause trouble, bacteria usually have to find a way to adhere (stick) to the body tissue they are infecting. In bladder infection, E. coli attach to cells lining the bladder and urinary tract using filmy, hair-like projections called fimbria on their cell walls.
At the tip of each fimbrium is a glycoprotein (a combination carbohydrate and protein) called a lectin that is programmed to bind to the first molecule of the sugar mannose that it encounters.
It turns out that molecules of mannose (produced inside urinary tract lining cells) naturally dot the surfaces of these cells. Here they act as "receptors," inviting the fimbria of E. coli to attach, and allowing them to bind to the tissue in a tight, Velcro-like grip.
If not for this attachment to the cell's mannose, any E. coli that had successfully ventured up the urethral river would be unable to stick to the slippery surface and would be washed right back out on the next tide of urination.
Scientifically and Clinically Proven
The "molecular mechanism" of the action of D-Mannose on E. coli is scientifically proven. There is no argument at all about this among researchers who have studied it. Tens of thousands of women working with natural medicine-oriented doctors have successfully applied this science to their own bladder infections since the mid-1980s.
Considerable circumstantial evidence, combined with common sense and several of clinical experience, makes a compelling case for the therapeutic value of D-Mannose.
The feedback is uniformly excellent from urinary tract infection sufferers and their caregivers alike.
A Safe and Natural Option to Antibiotics
For the great majority of bladder infections - over 85 percent - D-Mannose offers a safe, natural option with a safe, natural option, along with:
- a simple, ingenious rationale;
- no known side effects of any kinds (neither gastrointestinal problems, yeast infections, nor resistant bacteria!) unlike virtually any conventional medication and many natural or alternative treatments as well;
- good tasting;
- suitable for children (it is ideally suited for children with bladder infections; because it tastes so good , children actually enjoy taking it);
- a great reported success rate;
- effective and safe for pregnant women (pregnant women who are susceptible to recurrent bladder infections can safely take D-Mannose as a preventive measure to head off future attacks).
As Effective As Antibiotics
Several years of clinical experience have shown that D-Mannose is just as effective at curing bladder infections caused by E. coli as antibiotic drugs.
When faced with a potentially pathogenic germ like E.coli, conventional, pharmaceutically-based medicine typically confronts the problem by throwing the most potent poisons it can find at the bugs, namely: antibiotics.
While there is nothing essentially wrong with killing disease-causing bacteria, this approach does have some very serious drawbacks. Happily, antibiotic "bacteria-cide" is not the only possible avenue of attack.
Even those who had remained infected after having been subjected to a wide range of potent, side-effect-inducing antibiotics have successfully rid themselves of chronic or acute infections using D-Mannose.
Our Clients Write to Us
I was prescribed ciprofloxin, a very strong antibiotic with numerous
possible side effects, for an acute and painful kidney infection. After
7 days it did seem to stop the infection in my kidney, but not in my
24 hours after completing my course of the antibiotic my order of Uribiotic and d-Mannose MAX arrived in the mail. I was experiencing debilitating discomfort when I took my first dosage of both products.
Within about 8 hours of beginning the natural remedy I began to feel relief from my discomfort.
After 48 hours, my fequent urination stopped and I had no discomfort.
I am continuing to take the remedies for another few days to make sure
all infection is gone.
I am convinced that if I had have taken the remedies as soon as I noticed the symptoms of my infection, I would not have had to take dangerous antibiotics.
I recomend these products highly, they work and they are safe.
Rocky Mountain Buffalo Co.
d-Mannose MAX: Health Benefits Summary
Health benefits of our supplemental d-Mannose MAX can be summarized as follows:
- Supports healthy flora*
- Does not affect “friendly” bacteria*
- Delivers a naturally occurring sugar with protective properties*
- Doesn’t interfere with normal blood sugar regulation*
- Goes to work in your system quickly*
- Supports the immune system*
At Full of Health, we are sure that d-Mannose MAX will do as much for you as it has done for our clients, patients and customers. If other people have benefited from it you can benefit as well.
d-Mannose MAX Powder
Non-Prescription Complex E. Coli Remedy
Serving Size: One Scoop (5.6 grams/0.2 oz.)
Servings Per Container: 30 Vegetarian
Amount Per Vegetarian Serving:
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, Tricalcium phosphate, Natural wild berry
flavor, Silica, Red beet powder (color), Natural mixed berry flavor.
- Calories: 20
- Total Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Vitamin C: 6.8 mg
- Calcium: 76 mg
- D-Mannose: 500 mg
- Cranberry Juice Powder (Vaccinium macrocarpon): 500 mg
- Olive (Olea Europea) Leaf Extract: 100 mg
- FOS (Fructoooligosaccharide): 1,000 mg
- Fibersol-2™ Brand** (digestion resistant maltodextrin): 1,000 mg
- Proprietary Nondairy Probiotic Blend: 750 mg
- Containing 4 Billion CFU/g of the following strains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei,
- Bifidobacterium breve, Streptococcus thermophilus,
- Bifidobacterium longum.
- Stevia Leaf Extact: 18 mg
**Fibersol-2™ fiber content is tested using AOAC method 2001.03
Fibersol-2™ is a trademark of Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., LTD.
I. For 24-Hour Relief:
By far the most frequent success with d-mannose MAX has been achieved by the women who have suffered single (non-recurrent) episodes of bladder infection. About 90 percent of the time, bladder infection which is caused by E. coli, will respond to d-Mannose MAX treatment with significant symptoms reduction within 24 hours. In almost 90 percent of such cases, it usually clears the infection in 1 to 3 days.
- Mix one (5.5 g) scoop in 1/2-1 glass of purified, lukewarm water and drink four (4) to six (6) times per day (every 2 to 3 hours).
PLEASE NOTE: Even though symptoms are improved within 24 hours, d-Mannose MAX should be continued for 2 to 3 days after the last symptom is gone, just to "make sure."
II. For Prevention:
Women prone to very frequent recurrent bladder infections that are not necessarily related to sexual intercourse can also often benefit from taking d-Mannose MAX preventively. To save expense, some women have been able to "taper down" their dosage and dose frequency.
- Mix one (5.5 g) scoop in 1/2-1 glass of purified, lukewarm water and drink once (1) or twice (2) a day.
III. For Honymoon Cystitis (UTIs Related to Sexual Intercourse):
It is not uncommon for women to avoid sex because they get a bladder infection nearly "every time" they have intercourse. However, taking d-mannose MAX will mostly likely completely eliminate further infections.
- Mix one (5.5 g) scoop in 1/2-1 glass of purified, lukewarm water and drink 1 hour prior to intercourse.
IV. If Your Infection Persists
If you try a course of d-Mannose MAX and the infection persists do not just keep going on with d-Mannose MAX in hopes that it will eventually "kick in." Discontinue the use of it and consider taking other supplements.
Although up to 90 percent of bladder infections are caused by E. coli bacteria, the remaining 10 percent are caused by a variety of other Enterobacteriaceae and Gram-positive pathogens such as:
Therefore, if a bladder infection treated with d-mannose MAX does not show significant improvement within 24 hours (about 10 percent of cases), it is likely that the causative organism is not E. coli.
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus - 5 to 15 percent cases of urinary tract infections,
- Group B streptococcus - bacteria that can be found in the digestive tract, urinary tract, and genital area of adults,
- Chlamydia trachomatis - one of the most common cuases of bladder infection, especially urethritis,
- Mycoplasma hominis,
- Klebsiella pneumoniae,
- Enterococcus faecalis,
- Proteus mirabilis, or
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa - the third leading cause of hospital-acquired urinary tract infections, accounting for approximately 12 percent of all infections, and usually related to urinary tract catheterization, instrumentation or surgery.
In this case, as the untreated infection may spread into the upper urinary tract, namely, the kidneys, causing serious problems, the other natural remedies should be considered, especially the Uribiotic Formula and/or True Oregano Oil.
Description of Nutrients
- D-Mannose is a glyconutrient and has many helpful health benefits.Glyconutrients are vital because they are eight types of sugars (known as saccharides) that formulate crucial compounds within the body.
Antibodies and digestive enzymes are glycoproteins that assist the body’s cells in communicating with each other, which is highly beneficial to health.*
- D-mannose also removes “bad” bacteria by attachment and voiding.*
- It’s absorbed eight times slower than glucose and, when ingested, is not converted to glycogen or stored in the liver but, rather, goes directly into the blood stream from the kidneys to the bladder. Therefore it does not interfere with blood sugar regulation.*
- The bacterium displaced by Mannose is responsible for 80-90% of UTIs,
whereas antibiotic treatment may cause an imbalance in the normal
- Cranberry Juice Powder naturally contains Malic, Citric and Quinic Acids which are the active ingredients that acidify the urine and keep unwanted material from adhering to the cells that line the bladder
- These acids also promote thorough cleansing of the urinary tract.*
- Olive Leaf Powder works directly against unwanted materials by supporting your own protective cells (phagocytes) to ingest them without suppressing the immune system or damaging the body’s beneficial flora.*
- Additionally, Oleuropein supports the immune system response and aids in detoxification.*
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharide) & Fibersol-2™ are two types of soluble fibers that support balanced intestinal micro flora and because they are so soluble and less dense, they mix instantly and do not cause bloating or gas like other fiber products.*
- They have been shown to support proper bowel function, regularity, fecal volume, beneficial intestinal micro flora popluations, healthy digestive tract, and supports cholesterol, triglyceride and blood sugar levels within normal ranges*
- Proprietary Shelf Stable Non-Dairy Probiotic Blend contains 4 Billion CFU/g of the following strains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus,
- Lactobacillus casei,
- Bifidobacterium breve,
- Streptococcus thermophilus,
- Bifidobacterium longum.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Lenard, L., et al. D-Mannose: natural treatment for urinary tract infections. Vitamin Research News. 17(7), 2003. [D-mannose can cure more than 90% of all UTIs within 1 to 2 days. This is because 90% of UTIs are caused by Eschericia coli, the only bacteria against which mannose is effective].
- Martinez JJ, Mulvey MA, Schilling JD, Pinkner JS, Hultgren SJ. Type 1 pilus-mediated bacterial invasion of bladder epithelial cells. EMBO J. 2000 Jun 15:19 (12):2803-12.
- Sauer FG, Mulvey MA, Schilling JD, Martinez JJ, Hultgren SJ. Bacterial Pili: molecular mechanisms of pathogenesis. Curr Opin Microbiol. 2000 Feb; 3 (1):65-72.
- Wright JV. D-Mannose for bladder and kidney infections Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients. 1999 Jul; 192:96-8.
- Toyota S, Fukushi Y, Katoh S, Orikasa S, Suzuki Y. Anti-bacterial defense of the urinary bladder. Role of mannose in urine. Nippon Hinyokika Gakkai Zasshi. 1989 Dec; 80 (12):1816-23.
Secure Online Orders
United States and Worldwide (USD)
(Except Denmark, Germany, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sweden, Turkey, United Arab Emirates)
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE
(If you are outside the United States)
The website software we use makes it difficult to include a variable international shipping fee for different countries. Therefore, if our cost of shipping to your destination country is significantly different from the Shipping Fee at checkout we will contact you by e-mail with a shipping quote for your approval.
We do not charge for any product until it is ready to ship from our Philadelphia, PA warehouse by U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
You may rest assured that you will NEVER be put on any automatic reorder scheme!
ONLINE CUSTOMER AGREEMENT
Although Uribiotic is an effective complementary remedy for promoting
urinary tract health and healing, it is not a replacement for conventional medical treatment.
I understand that the information provided herein is not a substitute for medical examination and/or diagnosis; and that is recommended that I see a physician for any physical ailment that I might have and for any new exercise activity, dietary supplementation or diet program that I intend to begin.
I understand that Full of Health, Inc. does not have a money-back guarantee policy and shall not be liable for any issues whatsoever that may arise from the use of/or reliance upon any information obtained and/or any products purchased online through the website of the said company.
By placing my order, I have agreed to accept the conditions of sale contained herein.
Concerned About the Cost? Remember:
The bitterness of poor results lingers long after the sweetness of low price.
Attention Returning Customers!
After you submit your reorder, a Loyalty Discount will be applied manually.
Secure Online Payment
Please note that your payment may be subject to a fee from your local bank. Additional fees (if any) are calculated by your credit card provider, not by Full of Health. For further information, please contact your financial institution.
!-- end add button -->
If you would like to discuss your ordering options, please give us a call:
- 1. 705. 304. 6246 (US/Can) Mon. Wed. Fri. 11:00 am - 3:00 pm EST (Holidays Excluded).
If there is nobody available to take your call, kindly
. We will get back to you next business day.
Uribiotic Formula: Herbal Antibiotic
Over the years, at Full of Health, we have learned that urinary tract infections can be addressed naturally. With the help of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory herbs, nutrients and phytonutrients, it is possible to get through both acute and chronic infections by:
- disinfecting the urinary tract (an antimicrobial action)
- inhibiting and preventing inflammation
- enhancing the growth of some forms of beneficial bacteria within the body such as Bifidobacteria bifidus and Lactobacillus acidophilus
- destroying some forms of detrimental fungi such as Candida albicans and Candida krusei.
By preventing bacterial cell division and breaking down the walls and cytoplasm of bacteria (in a similar fashion to some types of pharmaceutical antibiotics), Uribiotic Formula helps to inhibit the growth (or kill) many types of detrimental pathogenic bacteria including:
- Actinomyces naeslundii
- Bacillus anthracis (on the basis of its known ability to kill other species of Bacillus)
- Bacillus alvert
- Bacillus cereus
- Bacillus subtilis
- Brucella abortus
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Chlamydia pneumoniae
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Citrobacter freundii, a species of motile, gram-negative Citrobacter - a genus of gram-negative coliform bacteria in the Enterobacteriaceae family. Citrobacter bacteria can be present in the intestines, feces, soil, water, urine, sewage and food; they are also the source of infant meningitis and sepsis.
Citrobacter freundii strains have inducible ampC genes encoding resistance to ampicillin and first-generation cephalosporins.
- Clostridium species (botulinum, tetani)
- Cornybacterium diphtheriae
- Enterobacter aerogenes, gram-negative aerobe, also known as Klebsiella mobilis or Klebsiella aerogenes (the latter at one time was used for several strains now known to belong to Klebsiella pneumoniae; now it is used primarily by researchers who believe that Enterobacter aerogenes should be transferred to Klebsiella)
- Enterococcus faecalis (gram-positive aerobe, former Group D streptococcus)
- Eschericia coli (E. coli, gram-negative aerobe)
- Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (gram-negative aerobe)
- Legionella pneumoniae
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Moraxella catarrhalis
- Mycobacterium smegmatis
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Neisseria memingitidis
- Pasteurella septica
- Pneumocystis carinii
- Propionibacterium acnes
- Proteus mirabilis (gram-negative aerobe)
- Proteus vulgaris (gram-negative aerobe)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (gram-negative aerobe)*
- Pseudomonas cepacia
- Salmonella enteridis
- Salmonella enteritidis
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Salmonella paratyphi A
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Serratia marcescens (gram-negative aerobe)
- Shigella dysenteriae
- Shigella flexneri
- Shigella sonnei
- Staphylococcus aureus (gram-positive aerobe, responsible for "Golden Staph")**
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus (a gram-positive, coagulase-negative bacterium, recognized as a cause of urinary tract infections since the early 1970s)
- Streptococcus faecalis (now classified as Enterococcus faecalis)
- Streptococcus mutans (alpha-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group A Streptococcus (GAS)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (alpha-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group A Streptococcus (GAS)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (beta-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group B Streptococcus (GBS)
- Streptococcus sanguis (alpha-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group A Streptococcus (GAS)
- Streptococcus viridans (alpha-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group A Streptococcus (GAS)
- Streptomyces species
- Treponema pallidum
- Ureaplasma urealyticum - a species of detrimental ureaplasma bacteria, a genus of bacteria belonging to the family Mycoplasmataceae. Mycoplasma, also known as Asterococcus, is a genus of aerobic to facultatively anaerobic, gram-negative detrimental bacteria. Several species are pathogenic in humans, including Mycoplasma fermentans, Mycoplasma genitalum and Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
U. urealyticum - the phylogenetic cluster of M. pneumoniae, is part of the normal genital flora of both men and women. It is found in about 70 percent of sexually active humans. It is believed to be sexually transmitted and transmitted from mother to infant.
Ureaplasma urealyticum infection may cause urinary tract infections (UTIs), urinary tract/kidney stones (struvite stones), non-specific urethritis (NSU), nongonorrheal urethritis and prostatitis in men. It has also been noted as one of the infectious causes of sterile pyuria (pus in urine).
Penicillins are ineffective as U. urealyticum does not have a cell wall, which is the drug's main target.
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
* PLEASE NOTE: In case of Staphylococcus aureus infections, Uribiotic Formula can be a part of a combined antibiotic therapy as it may enhance the effectiveness of pharmaceutical antibiotics for the UTI treatment.
Uribiotic Formula: An Immune Booster
An immune-boosting Uribiotic Formula helps to increase the natural safeguards - bodily defense systems that protect the urinary tract against pathogenic, infection-causing bacteria, such as:
- the flow of urine which functions as an antiseptic, helping to wash potentially harmful bacteria out of the body during normal urination. (Urine is normally sterile, that is, free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi!)
- the ureters (muscular ducts that propel urine from the kidneys to the urinary bladder) and the bladder
- the immune defenses and antibacterial substances in the mucous lining of the bladder
- the bladder lining cells that, literally, sacrifice themselves and self-destruct to fight off detrimental bacteria (a process called apoptosis). In so doing, they fall away from the lining, carrying the bacteria with them. This process, suggested by some interesting research, eliminates about 90% of the E. coli
- the vagina which is colonized - in normal fertile women - by lactobacilli, beneficial micro-organisms that maintain a highly acidic environment (low pH). Lactobacilli also produce hydrogen peroxide, which helps eliminate bacteria and reduces the ability of E. coli to adhere to vaginal cells
- the so-called human beta-defensin-1 (HBD-1) which fights E. coli within the female urinary and reproductive tracts -.a possible natural antibiotic identified by some researchers
- the antibacterial actions of some secretions of the prostate gland probably for why men are less likely than women to develop urinary tract infection.
Uribiotic Formula: Health Benefits
It is so embarrassing to consult your doctor for the same reason (another infection!) and need to take another round of different antibiotics (the trial and error method of problem "solving").
The truth is, however, that urinary tract infections CAN be successfully prevented, remedied and overcome naturally - without multiple rounds of prescription medications (antibiotics).
Health benefits of our proprietary Uribiotic Formula - a synergistic blend of 60 nutrients, phytonutrients (plant nutrients) and herbs thoroughly researched and put to the test - include:
- anti-edematous (decreasing edema and swelling), and
Formulated with care by a master formulator and manufactured according to the highest standards, this unique synergistic combination can help you deal with a bladder and/or even a kidney infection:
- effectively, and
- with no side effects.
Thousands of UTI sufferers around the world have proven the efficacy of this approach. And what is most important, there has not been a single reported harm done by taking the Uribiotic Formula.
But don't take our word for it - try it out yourself.
Advanced Urinary Tract Support*
MADE IN USA
60 Phytonutrients and Nutrients
Amount Per Serving (4 Capsules)
Expiry: June 2020
|1. Vitamin A (All Trans Retinyl Palmitate)
|2. Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)
|3. Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol Succinate)
|4. Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
|5. Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
|7. Magnesium (as Taurinate)
|8. Zinc (as Monomethionine)
|9. Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
|10-60. PROPRIETARY BLEND:
|Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Extract (Std. to 95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins), Buchu Short Leaf 4:1 Extract, Oregano Leaf 5:1 Extract, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract (Std. to 20% Arbutin), Corn (Zea mays) Silk Extract, Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia Root Extract, Echinacea purpurea Aerial Parts Extract), Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana) Root 10:1 Extract, Bee Propolis 2:1 Extract, Goldenseal Root Extract (Std. to 5% Berberine, Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Seed 4:1 Extract, Olive (Olea europaea) Leaf 4:1 Extract, Meadowsweet Herb Powder, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Std. to 25% Fatty Acids), Stinging Nettle Root 10:1 Extract, Caprylic Acid (as Sodium caprylate), Garlic Bulb Powder, Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Leaf Extract (Std. to 10% Asiaticoside), Purple Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) Rind Extract(Std. to 10% Mangostin), Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit Powder (90% Cranberry Solids), Horsetail Stem Extract (Std. to 7% Silica), Onion (Allium cepa) Bulb Powder, Pau D'Arco Bark 4:1 Extract, Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) Fruit 4:1 Extract, Asparagus Shoot Powder, Astragalus Root Extract (Std. to 0.5% Astragalosides), Moringa (Moringa oleifera) Leaf 4:1 Extract, Black Walnut Hull Powder, Calcium D-Glucarate, Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Bud Powder, Green Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) Seed Powder, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Pomegranate Fruit Extract (Std. to 40% Ellagic Acid), Rutin, Cayenne Fruit Powder, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark 4:1 Extract, Great Yellow Gentian Root Powder, Hesperidin, Rosemary Leaf Extract (Std. to 6% Carnosic Acid), Triphala (Terminalia bellirica, Terminalia chebula, Emblica officinalis) Fruit Powder, Eleutherococcus senticosus Root Extract (Std. to 0.8% Eleutherosides), Horse-Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Fruit Extract (Std. to 20% Aeicin), Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract, Bromelain, Chlorophyll (as Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin), Papain, Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) Dried Fruit Peel Powder, Trans-resveratrol, Vanadium (as V Sulfate), BioPerine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Fruit Extract, Lycopene, Boron (as B Citrate).
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Leucine.
|Manufactured in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients in a GMP [Good Manufacturing Practice] Compliant Facility.
BioPerine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
|QUALITY & SAFETY
|As a dietary supplement, starting after breakfast, take 4 capsules 3 times daily in between meals, each time with 4 ounces (½ cup) of alkaline room-temperature water, or as recommended by a qualified healthcare professional.
|If you are taking antidiabetic or thyroid medications, or have a gastrointestinal condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Do not take this product if you are pregnant, nursing or planning to become pregnant.
|Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to elective surgery.
|Allergen free (Milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy).
The Mierzejewski Formula™
Formulated and distributed by Full of Health, Inc.
Lancaster, PA 17601
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Full of Health and Uribiotic are registered trademarks of Full of Health, Inc.
Unique, Natural and Astonishingly Effective
Our all-natural Uribiotic Formula is so astonishingly effective that it continues to amaze even the most skeptical people, including medical doctors and other health professionals. Why? Because the combination of the above active ingredients provides comprehensive and balanced support for the entire urinary tract.
For this reason, we have decided to go worldwide and share our experience with the public on the Internet to help men around the world to overcome and remedy urinary tract infection that can lead to dangerous complications, such as kidney infection.
Since 2003, we have been supplying with our proprietary Uribiotic