UTI Signs Symptoms |
UTI Causes Risk Factors |
UTI E. Coli |
UTI Antibiotics |
UTI Catheters |
UTI Health Tips |
Urinary Tract Infection
Recommended Dietary Changes
Urinary bladder infection (or UTI for short) has become a major medical problem. Affecting over 13 million people each year in the United States alone, it is the most common infection in adult females (30:1 female:male ratio). In fact, it is a worldwide health problem.
From time to time, you may hear or read scientific reports allegedly showing that such-and-such vitamin doesn't work or may even be harmful to your health.
They are a perfect example of the existing, and often uninformed, prejudice against nutritional supplements.
I sincerely hope that you do not believe in such anti-vitamin nonsense discouraging their use.
This website is intended to help you - a bladder infection sufferer - become an informed patient who can manage her or his own care, ask the right questions, insist on adequate management and information, and seek an optimal health outcome.
Perhaps it will even help medical health professionals to appreciate and, hopefully, consider the nutritional and lifestyle-based approach as the alternative treatment option for urinary tract infections.
When it comes to bladder infection, you need to stay alert, ask questions, and ultimately rely on yourself for important healthcare decisions. By applying the outlined guidelines, you will be able to take better control of your urinary health, just as we all should do.
I. Basic Eating Plan
A diet for ALL types of urinary tract infection, first of all omits sugar and alcohol - as they speed up the proliferation of bacteria. Therefore, you should:
LIMIT or ELIMINATE:
ALL sugars such as:
- concentrated sweets: table sugar (sucrose), cane sugar,
brown sugar, Turbinado sugar, Demerara sugar, powdered sugar,
honey, syrups (especially high fructose corn syrup as a
substitute sweetener for sucrose-table sugar added to fruit juices,
sodas, and other beverages), preserves, molasses, jams, jellies, and
- desserts-baked goods: pies, cakes, cookies, crackers,
frosting, pastries, doughnuts, ice cream, frozen yogurt, and regular or
- beverages: fruit juices, fruit drinks, fruit punches,
regular sodas, carbonated pop, colas, aid drinks, smoothies, sports
drinks, sweetened coffee drinks, mocha, and chocolate drinks
- high-sweet and sweet fruits (fresh or dried):
grape (red and green), raisin, plum, fig, date, pineapple,
apricot, melons (cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon), banana,
- other foods: sweetened cereals, flavored yogurts, and sports
or energy bars
Alcohol such as:
- hard liquor
- liqueurs (usually sweetened alcoholic liquors).
- red meat, especially fried, changing it to broiled or
roasted poultry (turkey, chicken), preferably free-range.
- dark green leafy vegetables. Green leafy vegetables also contain compounds known as thylakoids that trigger satiety signals in humans to help people regulate food intake, prevent weight gain, and promote weight loss.
PLEASE NOTE: Although the dietary restrictions advised to help prevent
and remedy bladder infection may seem hard, it is heartening to realize
you can achieve significant improvement of your health without
prescription medicine - if you put your mind to it.
II. Advanced Eating Plan
It is necessary to change your food habits and
preferences by paying more attention to the type, amount, and
quality of the foods you eat.
Re-educating your taste buds and re-programming your dietary patterns
is not actually hard to do - if you do it right. One good way to do
that - although this may require some preplanning - is to make
- your new food preferences delicious, and
- the experience fun.
Here are the optimal dietary guidelines that you should give
serious consideration. At first, they seem hard to follow. However, you
do not have to make yourself a social outcast with most of your family
and friends, by following all recommendations to the letter.
- Sugar (in ALL forms) - limiting sugar is CRITICAL!!!
- Aspartame (NutraSweet or Equal)
- Sucralose - (Splenda)
- Trans fatty acids (all fried foods and margarine)
- MSG - artificial chemical (may not be listed in ingredients)
- All artificial preservatives and chemicals, if possible.
*Aspartame: the technical name for the brand names, NutraSweet,
Equal, Spoonful, and Equal-Measure - is the common food additive found
in thousands of products such as diet soda, yogurt, and
over-the-counter medicines. However, this sugar substitute - in fact, a
chemical poison (neurotoxin) - should never been approved for
consumption as it poses a public health threat. (Aspartame accounts for
over 75 percent of the adverse reactions to food additives reported to
the US FDA. A few of the 90 (!) different documented symptoms caused by
the components of aspartame include: headaches/migraines, dizziness,
seizures, nausea, numbness, muscle spasms, weight gain (it actually
increases appetite!), rashes, depression, fatigue, irritability,
tachycardia, insomnia, vision problems, hearing loss, heart
palpitations, breathing difficulties, anxiety attacks, slurred speech,
loss of taste, tinnitus, vertigo, memory loss, and joint pain.)
** Sucralose: a relatively new artificial sweetener
(high-intensity sugar substitute; 50% sweeter than aspartame - but less
toxic than aspartame), sold under the name SplendaT. It is non-caloric
and about 600 times sweeter than sucrose (white table sugar), alredy
used in a variety of products (in the United States, approved for the
use in 15 food and beferage categories). However, sucralose is NOT
proven safe; it does NOT provide any benefit to the public (only for
the corporations making and using sucralose); it does NOT help with
weight loss (on the contrary: it my stimulate appetite); it has NOT
been shown to be safe for the environment, and, finaly, there are NO
long-term (12-24 months) human studies on sucralose (similar to several
years ago for aspartame). Its regular use may contribute to serious
chronic immunological or neurological disorders.
Eat Less Fruit:
- High sweet fruit (fresh and dried), such as grape (red and green),
raisin, plum, fig, date, pineapple, apricot - high in sugar
- Melons, such as cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon - high in sugar
- Low sweet fruit, such as strawberry, raspberry, blueberry,
cranberry, lemon, lime - OK, in moderation
- Banana and orange to be avoided - highly allergenic and high in
AVOID ALL fruit juices
- fresh and bottled, store-bought and homemade.
Eat More Vegetables:
- Kale, kohlrabi, Swiss chard, spinach
- Dandelion greens, mustard greens, collard greens, green and red cabbage, broccoli
- Red and green leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, endive
- Chinese cabbage, bok choy, fennel (anise), celery, cucumbers
- Cauliflower, escarole, zucchini, brussel sprouts
- Onions, tomatoes, peppers, parsley.
Summary: The greener, the better. Once again, green leafy vegetables also contain compounds known as thylakoids that trigger satiety signals in humans to help people regulate food intake, prevent weight gain, and promote weight loss.
- Iceberg and head lettuce: low nutritional value
- Carrots and underground vegetables, especially beet roots - high in
- White or red potatoes, beets - high in sugar
- Corn: popcorn, chips (it is a grain, not a vegetable; any food that
has corn in top five ingredients)
- Most grains - especially wheat (including durham flour and
semolina), rye, barley
- Lower other grains intake: rice (brown, short grain, and white),
millet, spelt, kamut, oats, quinoa, teff, amaranth
- Chewing gum (wastes digestive enzymes; source of sugar or
Have More Omega-3 Fatty Acids, DHA and EPA:
- Cod liver oil - especially during the winter, early spring and late
- High quality fish oil - preferably in capsules (standard size
90/180 mg of EPA and 60/120 mg of DHA)
- Organic flax seeds (not flax oil) - preferably freshly ground up,
mixed with salads or vegetables.
- ALL vegetable seed oils (high in omega-6 fatty acids!) with the
exception of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil for salads only (for
cooking or stir-frying use virgin coconut oil).
Drink Water Only:
- Spring water or filtered
- Well water is generally OK
- Drink water at room temperature, not chilled or iced (shuts down the digestive system!)
- Lemon and lime juice can be added intermittently for flavor change
- Amount needed: ideally, one quart for every 50 pounds of body weight.
Drink Vegetable Juices
- Freshly processed vegetable juice (ALL fruit juices should be avoided!)
- Green tea (very limited amounts due to high fluoride content; accumulated by tea leaves from pollution of soil and
air, fluoride can also adversely affect the beneficial action of individual antioxidants found in green tea).
- Tap water
- Softened or distilled water
- Coffee, tea, colas, diet drinks
- Milk, especially skim (get vitamin D from supplements or sun exposure; get calcium from green vegetables or supplements).
Eat More Protein
- Meats, preferably grass fed (not grain fed) REAL beef, game meats (venison, buffalo, lamb), free range poultry (chicken, turkey, ostrich)
- Fish - with caution due to possible mercury contamination, preferably summer flounder, wild (not: farm-raised!) Pacific salmon, croaker, sardines, haddock, tilapia
- Eggs - organic ONLY; if poached or sunny-side up (never scrambled!) 3-6 per week, every other day; if raw (Rocky-style) 6-12 per week, every other day
- Seeds - raw only, unsalted, whole or ground up: sunflower, pumpkin, sesame (or tahini), flax (or flax meal)
- Nuts - raw only, unsalted, whole or ground up (nut butter): cashews, Brazil nuts, almonds, pecans (but in limited
- Pork: ham, most bacon, pork roast and chops
- Shellfish: shrimp, lobster, crabs, clams
- Peanuts - any food that has peanuts.
Eat Beans and Legumes
- In limited quantities - not complete protein source, high in carbohydrates
- Soak beans (not lentils) for 48-72 hours
- Rinsing every 12 hours
- Cook them for 8-12 hours in a crock-pot
- If canned - on occasion only (less nutritional value), from a health food store
- All soy, unless fermented or sprouted
- Tofu, soy nuts, isolated soy protein (ISP) - soy milk, soy protein powder, soy flour
- Only miso and tempeh (fermented soy), and soy sprouts are acceptable - available in a health food store.
PLEASE NOTE: Although the dietary restrictions advised to help remedy urinary bladder infection may seem hard, it is heartening to realize you can achieve significant improvement without prescription medication - if you put your mind to it.
What About Xylitol?
Xylitol is extracted from birch cellulose and is considered to be a
carbohydrate alcohol ("sugar alcohol").
Sugar alcohols are derived from monosaccharides by reduction of a
carbonyl group (CO), so that each carbon atom of the sugar has an
alcohol group (OH). That would lead most of us to believe that it is
still a sugar, and should be disclosed as sugar on our labels.
However, the FDA, in its wisdom, decided that only sugars that are
classified as monosaccharides and disaccharides would be disclosed as
sugar on labels.
Since a sugar alcohol is neither of these, then, according to the
prevailing food labeling laws, the Xylitol mints a gums are considered
"sugar free" by the FDA ("Sugar-Free" chewing gum contains xylitol
because it does not produce the bacterial support for increase of
cavity causing acids).
As to the glycemic index, when compared with other sugars, Xylitol's
effect on blood sugar levels is extremely low as it metabolizes in a
dissimilar manner and may be used safely for diabetics and
hypoglycemics. Bacterial salivary organisms do not feed, grow or
ferment on xylitol as they do on other simple sugars.
The following index numbers - averaged from several sources - make this
- Sucrose: 68
- Honey: 55
- Fructose: 20
- Xylitol: 8
The scientific conclusions from 1996 indicate that the use of xylitol
in humans is safe. Therefore, it has been accepted as an approved food
additive for use in foods for special dietary uses.
Also an Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) of "not specified" has been
allocated for xylitol. An ADI - the amount of food additive that can be
taken daily in the diet over a lifetime without risk - of "not
specified" is the safest category in which a food additive can be
placed. Also in Europe, xylitol has been determined "acceptable" for
If You Don't Want or Need to Lose Weight
The above diet outline will generally cause you to lose weight.
However, if you do not want or need to lose weight you can
increase your intake of the following foods:
- low sweet fruits,
- long grain brown rice (if fried, with NO oil - as the rice
structure changes, the rice sugar is released more slowly),
- yams, and
- shredded unsweetened coconut (added to some of your meals to
Five Food Types to Absolutely Avoid
The following foods are so bad for your body that there is no
any reason to eat them. Not only do they have zero
nutritional value, but they also give your body quite a dose of
- fried in vegetable oils, therefore, high in trans fat (store-bought
doughnuts contain 35-40 per cent trans fat!)
- high in sugar (an average doughnut contains about 200-300 calories,
mostly from sugar, and few other nutrients)
- full of white flour (in most varieties).
Nutritionally speaking, eating a doughnut is one of the worst ways to
start off your day. It will through off your blood sugar and won't stay
with you so you'll be hungry again soon. You are better off eating no
breakfast at all...
2. Soda (both Regular and "Diet"):
- high in sugar (one can of soda has about 10 teaspoons of sugar -
- high in caffeine (30 to 55 mg of caffeine per one can of soda)
- loaded with artificial food colors and sulphites
- filled with harmful artificial sweeteners like aspartame -
NutraSweet, Equal (in the "diet" varieties).
Nutritionally speaking, drinking soda leads to nutrient deficiencies,
osteoporosis, obesity, tooth decay and heart disease; yet, the average
American drinks an estimated 56 gallons of soft drinks each year (!)
Especially threatening is the consumption of soft drinks among
children. Unfortunately, schools often make marketing deals with
leading soft drink companies in exchange for their students' health
(most school hallways are lined with soda-filled vending
3. French Fries (and Nearly All Commercially Fried Foods)
- high in trans fat (potatoes cooked at high temperatures in
- high in free radicals harmful to the body
- high in acrylamide (up to 82 mcg per serving), a potent
cancer-causing chemical formed as a result of unknown chemical
reactions during high-temperature frying or baking.
Nutritionally speaking, consuming foods that are fried in vegetable
oils contributes to aging, clotting, inflammation, cancer and weight gain.
One French fry is worse for your health than... one cigarette, so you
may want to consider this before you order your next 'Biggie' order.
4. Chips (Corn, Potato, Tortilla, etc.)
- high in trans fat (present in most commercial chips)
- high carcinogenic acrylamide (up to 25 mcg per serving).
5. Fried Non-Fish Seafood (Shrimp, Clams, Oysters, Lobsters, etc.).
- high in trans fat
- high in carcinogenic acrylamide
- high in mercury
- contaminated with parasites and resistant viruses (they may not
even be killed with high heat).
Eating these scavenger animals gives you with every bite a quadruple
dose of toxins.
PLEASE NOTE: One of the simplest and most profound health
improvements you can make is to eliminate soda from your diet.
Food Types to Favor
In your journey to a better health, there are quite a few food types to
For beverages, drink mainly water. Among meats, fish is
best, especially "safe," or less contaminated, fish such as summer
flounder, wild (not: farm-raised!) Pacific salmon, croaker, sardines,
haddock, and tilapia.
Then, dark green vegetables. Especially, the cruciferous
vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, collard greens, kale, mustard
greens, turnip greens, Brussels sprouts) are foods to be favoured. The
other, so-called "cooking greens" - i.e. not cruciferous - include beet
greens, dandelion greens, spinach, and Swiss chard.
Are raw foods more nutritious than cooked foods? In general, yes,
moderately so, as far as vitamins are concerned. However, the
distinction between raw and cooked (but not "overcooked"!) foods is
probably not worth making.
The goal of this journey to a better health is to devise each day's
food intake so as to optimize nutrition and minimize calories from
carbohydrates - grains, legumes, starches and, of course, sugars.
There can be "off" days when you eat something from your old habits,
but these should gradually be decreased until only about every tenth
day is an "off" day at home.
When Eating Out
Eating out should not be a major problem - do as you like. No fancy desserts, however, except, if you must, on the "off" day or when dining out. In general, if you eat out often, you must be somewhat restrictive.
But when dining out, concentrate mainly on the quality of the diet. For example, don't eat the white bread and butter most restaurant put on the table for you to nibble while you await the main course. Either don't choose a high-fat meat (roast duck, pork, or the like).
Look on the menu for items cooked without added fat: steamed, cooked in own juice, broiled, roasted, or poached would be okay. Avoid items sauteed, fried, braised, creamed, escalloped, pickled, or smoked.
In other words, concentrate on switching toward the highest possible quality of food. You will find it far easier to limit your calories if the quality is high - until you will become accustomed to a better quality diet.
Try your best to adapt to such a diet, or something like it. And don't give up too easily.
What Am I Supposed to Eat?!
There is no question that healthier food choices will work for you. However, following any dietary recommendations is a challenge.
Most probably, you don't have the time to:
- go to a library or a bookstore and pick up a few cookbooks, so you could start the program, or
- compile the recipes (if any) to implement the food recommendations.
Therefore, as a result, you may not be able to successfully carry out recommended dietary changes.
However, if you really want to eat right to control (and prevent) urinary tract infection (UTI), here's great news... The ANSWER to your question: "What am I going to eat?"
Many clients in our practice have found one particular cookbook
exceptionally helpful in preventing and controlling urinary track
The Low-Grain, Low-Sugar Delight
Over 260 Simple Recipes
Beginners and Experienced Users
Edited by Josh Paretzky, RHN
This superb cookbook - not available in stores at the moment - contains over 260 simple, hypoallergenic and delicious recipes (guaranteed!). It can help to get you started on your journey to improved urinary health in no time.
All recipes follow food choice recommendations outlined in our basic and advanced eating plan. You should be able to open the book and - just cook.
An Alternative to Standard Low-Carb Diets
As you may know, the mainstream medical community has just recently started to come around to the fact that low-carb diets do work and are safe. The Low-Grain, Low-Sugar Delight definitely falls into this category.
As a great alternative to standard low-carb diets, it offers you many benefits. First of all, it can help you control and/or prevent recurrent bladder infection.
In addition, The Low-Grain, Low-Sugar Delight can help you loose unnecessary weight - up to 30 pounds(!) - depending on your commitment.
However, what sets this cookbook apart from the standard low-carb diets is that it promotes moderate - not high - consumption of fat, with a complete elimination of so called "trans-fat" typical in North American diet.
The Low-Grain, Low-Sugar Delight also overcomes another culprit of typical low-carb diets which is a low consumption of vegetables which may cause shortages of important vitamins and minerals. We promote "the greener, the better" philosophy of eating.
Everyone Is Different: Make a Manu
However, everyone is different. Your environment, body chemistry, and psychology are unique. So it may take time to find out what exactly will work for you.
Dietary changes are usually about lifestyle changes - new ways to think about food, exercise and relationships.
In order not to get bored because of the limited (still) choices of foods, you need to try to design your meals and eat regularly - do not eat by accident. And experiment by trying new recipes.
Most likely, you will have difficulty implementing the dietary suggestions - unless you sit down once a week to prepare a menu. This will allow you to
- purchase the items you need and
- have them on hand for preparing your meals.
If you don't do this, you may slip back into your old, more comfortable and less healthy, eating habits...
The Low-Grain, Low-Sugar Delight cookbook consists of over 260 recipes divided into twenty-five (26) sections:
- Salad Dressing
- Vinaigrette Dressing
- Frog Legs
- Miscellanea: Cookie, Pancake, Pizza, Waffle, etc.
You Can Do It
Although this cookbook does not give you specific menu combinations, it is quite easy - with its help - to create your own menus, as it allows for variety.
So, what you need to do first, is to find at least fifteen (15) recipes you like. It should not be that difficult to do - actually, that's all most families use.
Then, do your best to have a variety. Variety is the key here! If you are going to rotate between two or three meals you will simply burn out.
You will see that eating right to be independently healthy is possible. It may seem overwhelming at first and, at times, will feel impossible - but you can do it.
At Full Health Inc., we are sure this superb cookbook will do as much for you as it has done for our clients and customers. If other people have benefited from it you will benefit as well.
All UTI Sufferers Benefit
The Low-Grain, Low-Sugar Delight is a satisfying way to cook so you never have to choose between good health and great taste!
We hope you will consider it as a part of your diet plan. Although The Low-Grain, Low-Sugar Delight is not (yet) on the best sellers list - it does work without clever marketing campaigns!
Therefore, we are confident it will work for you as it has worked for those who have been able to control urinary tract infections and lose unnecessary weight in a healthy, safe way.
WEEKLY COMPLIMENTARY BIOENERGY HEALING SESSIONS
Andrew in session
Have your health-related problems become so overwhelming that they seem impossible to overcome, so some additional, unorthodox and unconventional measures may be needed to address them?
Don't give in, don't give up. The healing possibilities are practically limitless!
Mr. Andrew Mierzejewski, a qualified Biohealing Facilitator offers a series of complimentary distance bioenergy healing sessions on a weekly basis: Wednesday through Friday, between 6:30 pm and 8:00 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time), allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Although difficult to comprehend, distance (in absentia) bioenergy healing is as effective as proximal (in person) bioenergy healing. It's a pity many Westernized, rational and logical Cartesian minds still find it difficult, if not impossible, to accept.
So, if you have a feeling that the bioenergy healing could be of any help in overcoming your health-related issues, then drop Andrew a line at: My Bioenergy Healing Session*. Absolute discretion and confidentiality are guaranteed!
This is a genuine offer, no strings attached, and one that Mr. Mierzejewski hopes you will take seriously. Bioenergy healing, either in person or distance, is amazingly EFFECTIVE for the majority of people and SAFE for everyone to receive. And it is not performed over the phone or the Internet.
Mr. Andrew Mierzejewski, a registered holistic nutritionist and a master formulator of many unique dietary supplements (URIBIOTIC being one of them), holds two diplomas in bioenergy healing recognized in the European Union: "Bio-Energy Therapist" (Poland, Code 323002) and "The Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy Therapy" (Slovenia, No. EU3130239).
* If the e-mail link to mysession[at]biohealing.ca does not respond, you are probably a Mozilla's Firefox web browser user. It means that a Java plugin has been blocked or disabled on your computer.
Secure Online Orders
United States and Worldwide (USD)
(Except Denmark, Germany, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sweden)
By clicking on any of the "Add to Cart" buttons, you are NOT obliged to purchase anything online. Even if you complete a transaction, you can always CANCEL it within 1 hour.
Loyalty Discount for Returning Customers
Please enter your FULL NAME and click on the green "$" button below.
Then, use your BACK button to continue shopping.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE
If our cost of shipping to your destination country significantly different from the Shipping Fee at checkout, prior to processesing your payment, we will contact you by e-mail with a shipping quote for your approval.
Secure Online Payment
Your Shopping Cart Currently Contains:
If you would like to discuss your ordering options, please give us a call:
- 1. 705. 304. 6246 (US/Can) Mon. Wed. Fri. 11:00 am - 3:00 pm EST (Holidays Excluded).
If there is nobody available to take your call, kindly
. We will get back to you next business day.
Uribiotic Formula: Herbal Antibiotic
Over the years, at Full of Health, we have learned that urinary tract infections can be addressed naturally. With the help of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory herbs, nutrients and phytonutrients, it is possible to get through both acute and chronic infections by:
- disinfecting the urinary tract (an antimicrobial action),
- inhibiting and preventing inflammation,
- enhancing the growth of some forms of beneficial bacteria within the body such as Bifidobacteria bifidus and Lactobacillus acidophilus,
- destroying some forms of detrimental fungi such as Candida albicans and Candida krusei.
By preventing bacterial cell division and breaking down the walls and cytoplasm of bacteria (in a similar fashion to some types of pharmaceutical antibiotics), Uribiotic Formula helps to inhibit the growth (or kill) many types of detrimental pathogenic bacteria including:
- Actinomyces naeslundii
- Bacillus anthracis (on the basis of its known ability to kill other species of Bacillus)
- Bacillus alvert
- Bacillus cereus
- Bacillus subtilis
- Brucella abortus
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Chlamydia pneumoniae
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Citrobacter freundii, a species of motile, gram-negative Citrobacter - a genus of gram-negative coliform bacteria in the Enterobacteriaceae family. Citrobacter bacteria can be present in the intestines, feces, soil, water, urine, sewage and food; they are also the source of infant meningitis and sepsis.
Citrobacter freundii strains have inducible ampC genes encoding resistance to ampicillin and first-generation cephalosporins.
- Clostridium species (botulinum, tetani)
- Cornybacterium diphtheriae
- Enterobacter aerogenes, gram-negative aerobe, also known as Klebsiella mobilis or Klebsiella aerogenes (the latter at one time was used for several strains now known to belong to Klebsiella pneumoniae; now it is used primarily by researchers who believe that Enterobacter aerogenes should be transferred to Klebsiella)
- Enterococcus faecalis (gram-positive aerobe, former Group D streptococcus)
- Eschericia coli (E. coli, gram-negative aerobe)
- Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (gram-negative aerobe)
- Legionella pneumoniae
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Moraxella catarrhalis
- Mycobacterium smegmatis
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Mycoplasma hominis (see: Ureaplasma urealyticum)
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Neisseria memingitidis
- Pasteurella septica
- Pneumocystis carinii
- Propionibacterium acnes
- Proteus mirabilis (gram-negative aerobe)
- Proteus vulgaris (gram-negative aerobe)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (gram-negative aerobe)*
- Pseudomonas cepacia
- Salmonella enteridis
- Salmonella enteritidis
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Salmonella paratyphi A
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Serratia marcescens (gram-negative aerobe)
- Shigella dysenteriae
- Shigella flexneri
- Shigella sonnei
- Staphylococcus aureus (gram-positive aerobe, responsible for "Golden Staph")**
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus (a gram-positive, coagulase-negative bacterium, recognized as a cause of urinary tract infections since the early 1970s)
- Streptococcus faecalis (now classified as Enterococcus faecalis)
- Streptococcus mutans (alpha-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group A Streptococcus (GAS)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (alpha-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group A Streptococcus (GAS)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (beta-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group B Streptococcus (GBS)
- Streptococcus sanguis (alpha-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group A Streptococcus (GAS)
- Streptococcus viridans (alpha-hemolytic Streptococcus), also known as Group A Streptococcus (GAS)
- Streptomyces species
- Treponema pallidum
- Ureaplasma urealyticum - a species of detrimental ureaplasma bacteria, a genus of bacteria belonging to the family Mycoplasmataceae. Mycoplasma, also known as Asterococcus, is a genus of aerobic to facultatively anaerobic, gram-negative detrimental bacteria. Several species are pathogenic in humans, including Mycoplasma fermentans, Mycoplasma genitalum and Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
U. urealyticum - the phylogenetic cluster of M. pneumoniae, is part of the normal genital flora of both men and women. It is found in about 70 percent of sexually active humans. It is believed to be sexually transmitted and transmitted from mother to infant.
Ureaplasma urealyticum infection may cause urinary tract infections (UTIs), urinary tract/kidney stones (struvite stones), non-specific urethritis (NSU), nongonorrheal urethritis and prostatitis in men. It has also been noted as one of the infectious causes of sterile pyuria (pus in urine).
Penicillins are ineffective as U. urealyticum does not have a cell wall, which is the drug's main target.
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
* PLEASE NOTE: Pseudomonas aeruginosa is a common bacterium found in soil, water, skin flora and most man-made environments. An opportunistic pathogen of immunocompromised individuals vulnerable to infections, it typically infects the pulmonary tract, urinary tract, burns, wounds, and also causes other blood infections.
P. aeruginosa is the third leading cause of hospital-acquired urinary tract infections, accounting for approximately 12 percent of all infections of this type. They are usually related to urinary tract catheterization, instrumentation or surgery.
It is a common cause of post-operative infection in radial keratotomy (RK) eye surgery patients and of "hot-tub rash" (dermatitis), caused by lack of proper periodic attention to water quality.
P. aeruginosa appears to be among the most adherent of common urinary pathogens to the bladder uroepithelium. An infection can occur via an ascending or descending route.
P. aeruginosa can also invade the bloodstream from the urinary tract. This route is the source of approximately 40 percent of P. aeruginosa infections.
P. aeruginosa can cause chronic opportunistic infections. These kinds of infections are a serious problem for medical care. Many patients, immunocompromised and the elderly in particular, often cannot be treated effectively with traditional antibiotic therapy.
As a highly relevant opportunistic pathogen, P. aeruginosa has low antibiotic susceptibility. It is naturally resistant to a large range of antibiotics and may demonstrate additional resistance after unsuccessful treatment.
Therefore, choosing an antibiotic should be guided according to laboratory sensitivities, rather than empirically. However, if antibiotics are started empirically - with some exceptions, given by injection only - then cultures should be obtained and, after having the culture results available, the choice of an antibiotic used should be carefully reviewed.
Thanks, Andrew, for your advice and support with my Pseudomonas [aeruginosa] bladder infection with your amazing product Uribiotic which stopped the infection and kept it away.
I've suffered from UTIs for 18 years since my spinal cord injury and now I'm infection free.
** PLEASE NOTE: In case of Staphylococcus aureus infections, Uribiotic Formula can be a part of a combined antibiotic therapy as it may enhance the effectiveness of pharmaceutical antibiotics for the UTI treatment.
Uribiotic Formula: An Immune Booster
An immune-boosting Uribiotic Formula helps to increase the natural safeguards - bodily defense systems that protect the urinary tract against pathogenic, infection-causing bacteria, such as:
- the flow of urine which functions as an antiseptic, helping to wash potentially harmful bacteria out of the body during normal urination. (Urine is normally sterile, that is, free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi!);
- the ureters (muscular ducts that propel urine from the kidneys to the urinary bladder) and the bladder;
- the immune defenses and antibacterial substances in the mucous lining of the bladder;
- the bladder lining cells that, literally, sacrifice themselves and self-destruct to fight off detrimental bacteria (a process called apoptosis). In so doing, they fall away from the lining, carrying the bacteria with them. This process, suggested by some interesting research, eliminates about 90% of the E. coli;
- the vagina which is colonized - in normal fertile women - by lactobacilli, beneficial micro-organisms that maintain a highly acidic environment (low pH). Lactobacilli also produce hydrogen peroxide, which helps eliminate bacteria and reduces the ability of E. coli to adhere to vaginal cells;
- the so-called human beta-defensin-1 (HBD-1) which fights E. coli within the female urinary and reproductive tracts -.a possible natural antibiotic identified by some researchers;
- the antibacterial actions of some secretions of the prostate gland probably for why men are less likely than women to develop urinary tract infection.
Uribiotic Formula: Health Benefits
It is so embarrassing to consult your doctor for the same reason (another infection!) and need to take another round of antibiotics. The truth is, however, that urinary tract infections CAN be successfully prevented, remedied and overcome naturally - without multiple rounds of prescription medications (antibiotics).
Health benefits of our proprietary Uribiotic Formula - a synergistic blend of 59 nutrients, phytonutrients (plant nutrients) and herbs thoroughly researched and put to the test - include:
- anti-edematous (decreasing edema and swelling), and
Formulated with care by a master formulator and manufactured according to the highest standards, this unique synergistic combination can help you deal with a bladder and/or even a kidney infection:
- effectively, and
- with no side effects.
Thousands of UTI sufferers around the world have proven the efficacy of this approach. And what is most important, there has not been a single reported harm done by taking the Uribiotic Formula.
But don't take our word for it - try it out yourself.
Advanced Urinary Tract Support*
MADE IN USA
60 Phytonutrients and Nutrients
Amount Per Serving (4 Capsules)
|1. Vitamin A (All Trans Retinyl Palmitate)
|2. Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)
|3. Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol Succinate)
|4. Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
|5. Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
|7. Magnesium (as Taurinate)
|8. Zinc (as Monomethionine)
|9. Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
|10-60. PROPRIETARY BLEND:
|Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract (Std. to 95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins), Oregano (Origanum vulgare) Leaf 5:1 Extract, Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa repens) Extract (Std. to 25% Fatty Acids), Uva Ursi (Arctistaphylos uva-ursi) Leaf Extract (Std. to 20% Arbutin), Echinacea Extract [70% Echinacea angustifolia (Root), 30% Echinacea purpurea (Arial Parts)], Bee Propolis 2:1 Extract, Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana) Root Powder, Corn Silk (Zea mays) Extract, Goldenseal Root Extract (Std. to 5% Berberine), Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Seed 4:1 Extract, Olive (Olea europaea) Leaf 4:1 Extract, Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Root 10:1 Extract, Buchu (Barosma betulina) Short Leaf 4:1 Extract, Meadowsweet (Spirea ulmaria) Herb Powder, Caprylic Acid (as Sodium Caprylate), Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Powder, Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Leaf Extract (Std. to 10% Asiaticoside), Purple Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) Rind Extract (Std. to 10% Mangostin), Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) Fruit 4:1 Extract, Cranberry (Vaccinum macrocarpon) Fruit Powder (90% Cranberry Solids), Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Stem Extract (Std. to 7% Silica), Onion (Allium cepa) Bulb Powder, Pau D'Arco (Tabebuia impetignosa) Bark 4:1 Extract, Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis) Shoot Powder, Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) Root Extract (Std. to 0.5% Astragalosides ), Moringa (Moringa oleifera) Leaf 4:1 Extract, Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) Hull Powder, Calcium D-Glucarate, Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Bud Powder, Green Cardamon (Elettaria cardamonum) Seed Powder, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Pomegranate Fruit Extract (Std. to 40% Ellagic Acid), Rutin, Cayenne (Capsicum annum) Fruit Powder, Cinnamon Bark 4:1 Extract, Great Yellow Gentian (Gentiana lutea) Root Powder, Hesperidin, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract (Std. to 6% Carnosic Acid), Triphala (Terminalia bellirica, Terminalia chebula, Emblica officinalis) Fruit Powder, Eleutherococcus senticosus Root Extract (Std. to 0.8% Eleutherosides), Horse-Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Fruit Extract (Std. to 20% Aescin), Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract, Bromelain, Chlorophyll (as Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin), Papain, Vinpocetine, Trans-resveratrol, Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate), BioPerine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Fruit Extract, Lycopene, Boron (as Boron Citrate).
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Leucine.
|Manufactured in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients in a GMP-compliant facility.
BioPerine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
|QUALITY & SAFETY
|As a dietary supplement, starting after breakfast, take 4 capsules 3 times daily in between meals, each time with 4 ounces (˝ cup) of purified room-temperature water, or as recommended by a qualified healthcare professional.
|If you are taking antidiabetic or thyroid medications, or have a gastrointestinal condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Do not take this product if you are pregnant, nursing or planning to become pregnant.
|Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to elective surgery.
|Allergen free (Milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy).
The Mierzejewski Formula™
Formulated and distributed by Full of Health, Inc.
Lancaster, PA 17601
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Full of Health and Uribiotic are registered trademarks of Full of Health, Inc.
Unique, Natural and Astonishingly Effective
Our all-natural Uribiotic Formula is so astonishingly effective that it continues to amaze even the most skeptical people, including doctors.
For this reason, we have decided to go worldwide and share our experience with the public on the Internet to help men around the world to overcome and remedy urinary tract infection that can lead to dangerous complications, such as kidney infection.
Since 2004, we have been supplying with our proprietary Uribiotic Formula clients and customers in 34 countries: the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, South Africa, New Zealand, Germany, Belgium, Mexico, Italy, Singapore, France, Russia, Croatia, Poland, Portugal, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, St. Lucia (West Indies), Norway, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Slovenia, Greece, Qatar, Jordan, Israel, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Sri Lanka, India, Spain, China, and Chile.
With no doubt this unique supplement can be of great benefit to you. You have nothing to lose - and your urinary health to gain.
If necessary, Uribiotic Formula can be a part of a combined antibiotic therapy as Uribiotic Formula may even enhance the effectiveness of standard pharmaceutical antibiotics for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), especially in case of Staphylococcus aureus infections.
First Signs of Relief Within 24-48 Hours
Uribiotic Formula can cause an almost instant disappearance of
- the painful burning sensation when urinating,
- the need for frequent urination,
- the inability to empty the bladder completely even though you have the urge.
Uribiotic Formula can help to eliminate:
- the harmful bacteria from the inside of the urinary tract without disrupting the normal body functions.
Uribiotic Formula can help you prevent and remedy:
- both acute and repeated (chronic) urinary tract infections, and
- the need and dependence on antibiotics.
The results, however, may vary from person to person depending on the type of diagnosis (urine tests and/or symptoms), the type of bacteria, degree of severity of UTI (ranging from minor to serious), type of UTI (cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis), history of antibiotic intake (as this can be a cause of repeated UTIs), structural abnormalities, age, sex and other existing health conditions such as diabetes mellitus and/or any immuno-compromised state. Besides, about half of women with symptoms of a UTI actually have irritation of the urethra, vaginitis, candidiasis, interstitial cystitis, or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Some of these problems may also accompany or lead to UTIs.
Our Clients Write to Us:
October 10th, 2016
I'm pleased to let you know that URIBIOTIC killed pseudomonas bacteria* completely!
*Pseudomonas aeruginosa is a common bacterium - the third leading cause of hospital-acquired urinary tract infections, accounting for approximately 12 percent of all infections of this type usually related to urinary tract catheterization, instrumentation or surgery.
P. aeruginosa appears to be among the most adherent of common urinary pathogens to the bladder uroepithelium. An infection can occur via an ascending or descending route. It can also invade the bloodstream from the urinary tract. This route is the source of approximately 40 percent of P. aeruginosa infections.
As a highly relevant opportunistic pathogen, P. aeruginosa has low antibiotic susceptibility. It is naturally resistant to a large range of antibiotics and may demonstrate additional resistance after unsuccessful treatment.
Hello Mr. Andrew Mierzejewski,
I am writing to thank you for all you have done for me. I had an E. coli infection ruining my life for 6 years. I had seen numerous doctors and been tested every way that the medical profession could think of.
It started on my 50th birthday when my health deteriorated rapidly within 2 hours. I was feeling fine, sitting in Northern Ontario contemplating my first 5 decades of life. I felt tired after eating lunch and thought I should take a nap. Within two hours I had a fever of 104. I was vomiting and shaking uncontrollably.
My wife called for an ambulance and I was rushed to the hospital in Bracebridge. Once there, I was diagnosed with a severe urinary tract infection. They prescribed Cipro and sent me on way. The strain of E.coli in me was resistant to that antibiotic and consequently I had another violent attack, and my second ride in an ambulance. The hospital experience was too extreme to go into here.
Eventually, I as put on Septra and sent home. It took a few weeks and all seemed well. Another drug was eventually prescribed, called Suprax. This was meant to be a safer alternative. I adjusted to what I considered my "new normal". Within the year, while away from home again, the symptoms came back but I knew how to control them better.
I went to a urologist who confirmed that the E.coli was back. We started the Suprax again. He didn't feel that the two infections were related, even though the E. coli strain was the same. After all the scopes and tests he wanted me to endure, he couldn't find the source. He sent me to an Infectious Disease specialist. This medical Triage team sent me for a battery of more tests and used a lot of my time. I went through an amazing amount of antibiotics. I was on Suprax for 3 years.
The final round of drugs was Ertapenem. The Doctor referred to it as "the bazooka of all antibiotics". Other doctors referred to it as "Javex, Draino and Bleach". I was thinking this would solve it. It was administered for 28 days through an IV drip once a day. 17 days later, all my symptoms were back and raging in a full on attack. I started my stash of Suprax immediately and got the infection under control. The infection specialist was stumped!
While on Suprax there weren't any issues with the infection - but I was taking antibiotics daily with no end in sight. If I stopped and did nothing, the infection would eventually kill me.
The team of doctors recommended a path of surgeries to remove infected parts and tissue to see if they could cut out where the infection was nested. That seemed rather extreme to me. You referred to it as "barbaric." It would only lead to a reduced state of living and a dependency on the medical industry.
Looking for another way through this, my wife found your site and I immediately began reading. Then, I ordered your Uribiotic. I also called you and you advised me. You guided me through the whole process. I used a larger than prescribed amount of supplements as directed by you. You also explained the diet I needed and what other supplements to use.
I stayed the course and did not waiver for 3 months. I called you many times to understand what was happening with me and, as time went by, you adjusted the prescription as needed. It was the first 3 months in years that I didn't take a pharmaceutical antibiotic!
After these 3 months, I couldn't believe that it was over, the infection was gone and not returning.
I waited a few months before writing this note of endorsement. I am amazed and thankful. I have changed my eating habits and added certain supplements to my way of life. I'm not as strict about the diet anymore but I am very strict about the amount of sugar that I will allow myself. My eating habits are much better now. I think I will be amazed for years to come. I never thought I would get through this.
When the specialists suggested the surgery route I said "No." I was going to use your method. They were very skeptical. I told the team of doctors about my recovery and they were astonished. One doctor, who has been practicing his specialty with infections for 27 years, said that I taught him something new!
I thank you. You are a treasure, Mr. Mierzejewski.
Let me start off by saying (and please keep in mind that I rarely submit feedbacks) that I had to send in this positive opinion on Uribiotic Formula and UT ProbioticsUltra. These two paired up equal excellence!
Where do I begin. After having a UTI on and off for way too long that I was never able to cure naturally (stayed away from antibiotics), didn't know what to do next. The infection travelled by body from head to toe. I'm talking strep sore throat almost every month before my monthly cycle, on and off burning sensation when urinating, occasional fevers and chills. On top of that indigestion issues such as belching, gas, low stomach acid, you name it. I could not live like this any longer.
I decided to search the web from top to bottom. Fell on the Uribiotic website and was intrigued by the product right away. I'm willing to invest, I thought. My health has been bad for too long, I said to myself.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Uribiotic and UT ProbioticsUltra have healed me from head to toe!
It has been only one week, but after a few days, my urine is clearer and the burning sensation has decreased by a lot. My strep throat/sore throat is totally gone. Indigestion issues have improved significantly.
Ladies, even my monthly cycle is a breeze!! No cramps!! I am sold and sad that I did not order more bottles. What was I thinking?!
All I can say is: give it a try!!
Dear Uribiotic Team,
I have had recurrent UTI's for the past few years and my doctor usually just gives me Bactrim, which clears it up within 3 days. While on vacation recently I got another one the first day of my trip and panicked because the pain always seems unbearable.
I was able to get another prescription for Bactrim, but after 2 doses (6 days) I felt even worse. Two weeks later and 2 courses of Cipro later I was at my wits end!
My doctor told me there weren't any bacteria in my urine so it could be something else like urethritis or interstitial cystitis. I didn't care what it was, I just wanted to get rid of it and prevent it from ever coming back.
In desperation I went online and researched as much as I could. I found your website and it has been a life-saver.
I started feeling better after the first couple days of taking the Uribiotic Formula, and after the second bottle I was back to normal.
I couldn't believe how fast it worked, and that there were no side effects, like with antibiotics.
Since then I've also started taking your D-Mannose and Probiotic formulas for prevention and I haven't had any UTI symptoms since.
Thank you so much for your very informative website and very effective natural products.
For years I have been plagued with UTI's. Each time trying to fight it off with baking soda, Alka-Seltzer, drinking lots of water and searching the web for natural remedies, only to end up at the dreaded Urgent Care to get antibiotics. Some of them even gave me bad side effects.
I found Uribiotic Formula on my last web search and I read some of the testimonials and thought I would give it a try.
I was amazed! It really, really worked. I didn't go on antibiotics and my infection was cured.
Thank you a million times over! What a freedom to be able to have a natural cure and not have to be on antibiotics...
This product really works and I would highly recommend it to anyone who suffers from UTI.
Hello, again, Full of Health Team!
I just got on to your website to order more URIBIOTIC... I am the "Katie B." from Denver, Colorado! My testimonial has been on your home page for over 2 years now.
I have been living in China for the past year and I just recently got a bladder infection for the first time in over 2 years!
You have no idea how comforting it has been to have the assurance of having your product in my medicine cabinet while living in such a foreign land with foreign doctors and hospitals.
I was quite scared when I got the bladder infection a couple of days ago, because I thought, "what if it just doesn't work this time and I have to go to a hospital in China?!"
But, have no fear… URIBIOTIC worked for me AGAIN!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING PRODUCT!!!! I sing your praises every time I have sex -:)
Thank you and have a great weekend!
I got a severe bladder infection and also discovered I had an enlarged prostate. I was in bad pain when I often had to go to restroom. One night I was going every 30 minutes.
They put me on sulfa antibiotics and also wanted me to take Flowmax which I told them I would not take. I don't like taking antibiotics if I can help it.
They also did a CAT scan. I took the antibiotics for a few days but they did not help that much.
Until I got my order of Uribiotic in. I started taking it and, after a few days, noticed feeling a little better each day.
I started going to the bathroom about twice a night only. Then just once a night and now I never wake to go to the bathroom. My measured urine outflow in the morning became normal and with no pain.
I was also taking DP Extract for my enlarged prostate for about six weeks. I went to a specialist and he checked me and said that my prostate was normal. He said I don't need to come back.
Now everything is back to normal. I still take both Uribiotic and DP Extract.
I am very thankful for your help and advice, Andrew.
Problem solved! The infection is GONE! I just thought you might want to know this in case you get any customers notifying you that URIBIOTIC doesn't seem to be working.
I love your product and continue to rave and refer anyone I talk to about UTIs to your
THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS PRODUCT!!!
Safe and Effective in Animals
I just wanted to say THANKS so much! I got the Uribiotic Formula and started the treatment. And my dog is doing so much better! No more blood in the urine or getting up at night having to go to the bathroom. She is happy and no more pain.
She have had bladder infections for more than 5 months and the vets had her on some very expensive antibiotics, including Baytril [Enrofloxacin]. And since she is 156 lb. you can imagine how much it cost me to have her on them.
But they were not curing her...
And since I started her on your product she is fantastic! Eating normal again and the life had come back to her body. Thanks so much!
I sent the links to the 2 vets that had seen her and recommended your product if they ever get a dog with a bladder infection resistant to all antibiotics.
Once more, thanks again so much!
Therapeutic and Preventive Intake: Directions